With another chilly, gloomy weather week ahead, I’m daydreaming about spring and summer. Despite the snow in the forecast, I switched my closet over to my spring wardrobe and already know that my weekend go-to is going to be this awesome 515 hat by (code)word.
I picked it up at a fun pop up shop night for give. at The Mansion on Ingersoll a few months ago. The coolest part about the hat – aside from repping the DSM area code, of course – is that a portion of the proceeds benefit Blank Children’s hospital.
I have had so many people ask where I got my hat that I reached out to the team at (code)word and we’re doing a giveaway! Check out their site because they have hats for a bunch of states. Comment below with something on your spring/summer adventure list. I’ll pick a winner at random on April 15.
Here are a few new experiences I’m making time for this spring and summer:
- Joe and I have reservations for one of the Iowa Cubs Bud Club all-you-can-eat-and-drink tables this spring. I’m typically a GA 3rd base line/supervise kids playing in the outfield fountain kind of girl, so that should be interesting!
- I’ll experience the Principal Charity Classic this summer as part of the team. (Consider this an invitation to spend my birthday with me at Networking on the Green the morning of 6/8!)
- PepperHarrow Farm in Madison County has the loveliest Instagram account and I’d love to stop simply stalking it and attend one of their events or a floral design class that they host.
- The best summer days involve some time on my bike, and I’ve never taken the Summerset Trail to Summerset Winery. I used to love biking the Katy Trail from Columbia, MO to the winery in Rocheport.
- We finally booked our flight to London/Scotland for August (and we’re going without kids!) and I’m poring over travel guides but would love your suggestions. I studied abroad in London but it’s been more than 10 years since I was there.
Don’t forget to tell me about you summer adventures to enter the (code)word hat giveaway. Thanks, (code)word!
Disclosure – I’m not being compensated for this post. I just really like my hat and wanted to spread the love.